If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 30 days of delivery, providing they are in original resalable condition.
Once returned to our office you will be entitled to receive a refund, which will not include the cost of the shipping. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
International returns must be covered by the customer. We suggest using your local postal service or a courier:
- Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined below.
- Please mark 'Returned Items' clearly on the outer packaging of your parcel and most importantly ensure that the 'Return Goods' option is ticked on the customs declaration form, to prevent any import charges and taxes being applied.
- Print the Returns Form and place in the package with the product to the following address:
Harlow & Lloyd
Shop 1 335-341 Bridge Road
Richmond Victoria 3121
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- If returning footwear, please ensure the box is protected with an outer packaging layer. Please do not apply any tape or write on the box. The box is part of the product, therefore any damage may result in the return being refused.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable service and you retain the tracking number or email it to us.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returned an item from outside Australia, please clearly mark the package 'RETURNED GOODS', to avoid any customs charges.